1. Diabetes is caused by resistance to insulin.
2. A surprising number of people in the U.S. have diabetes and don’t know it.
3. Diabetes is becoming a serious threat.
4. A staggering number of people in the world suffer from diabetes.
5. Type 2 Diabetes is the most common form.
6. Even when not fatal, diabetes can cause pretty serious problems.
7. Losing weight is the easiest way to prevent and treat diabetes.
8. Diabetes is an expensive health problem.
9. Men with diabetes have it bad!
It’s estimated that roughly 50 to 80 percent of the men suffering from diabetes will develop erectile dysfunction. Men with diabetes also develop ED problems roughly 10 to 15 years earlier than those who do not.
Sumber : http://dailyhealthpost.com/13-facts-that-you-should-know-about-diabetes/